As I'm having a 'who can google it faster' war with my hubby it truly is * The Little Things * that make me smile.
Here is what I've been up to lately ::
1. My dad's birthday was Monday this was the 'card' I made him
2. My mother-in-law gave me a few plants for my birthday and in my attempt not to kill them I repotted them this week
3. "God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need ... to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be" This quote really helped me when our family was dealing with the loss of our loved one last year - his birthday would have been Tuesday and we still miss him horribly but know we have a pretty Amazing Angel watching over us
4. A glass of wine and old episodes of One Tree Hill with my hubby * Perfection
5. My sister-in-law's birthday was Wednesday this was her 'card' I made
|Follow Me On Instagram|
What have you been up to Lately?