Cara (car-rah) noun : beloved friend
Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box
You should participate in this amazing swap. I love finding new women and new blogs. Kaitlyn has really started something great here!
This has turned into a quarterly swap and I think I really like that aspect, saves a little money and you really get to know the ladies more.
My partners this month … Krista from Life Somewhere in the Middle and Lindsay from Nickel City Pretty.
I had such a good time getting to know these ladies more. I was able to send Krista her Cara Box so don't forget to check out the goodies I gave her.
Lindsay sent me my wonderful Cara Box, check out my goodies!
First that personal stationary is so cute … Might have to frame it!
- Knee high socks, she knew me so well and I didn't even tell her they were my fave socks
- Cute fall tissues - these are going in my car and purse
- Pumpkin candle - I ran and put this in my bathroom before I even took a picture of the goodies haha as you can tell I was excited, it smells amazing
- Catnip Mice - for my fat cats :-) I can't wait to play with them
- Purple Glitter Tumbler - This now graces my desk at work! My favorite color I love it
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee - Heaven … mmm I love this stuff
Thanks again Lindsay you spoiled me and I'm glad I have found a new blog and person to follow!!